When decorating your home you want it to be stylish, cosy, impressive and most of all a reflection of you. Whether you want to simply freshen the walls or completely change the look of a room you deserve the home of your dreams which is why JMK Interior Finishing and its team of professionals are dedicated to making that happen in your home across Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands.
From removing wallpaper, across to preparation, painting and decorating walls, ceilings and woodwork; exterior painting to plastering and rendering, cornice repair and ornamental plasterwork, JMK Interior Finishing painters and decorators are here to give your home the perfect finish.
Our expertise and professional services include:
1. Interior painting and decorating
- Thorough protection of all furniture, flooring, windows, wood and hardware prior to starting work
- Repairing holes, cracks, seams and water damage
- Sanding, stripping and preparing surface again and again to obtain the quality finish
- wall and ceiling emulsioning
- wallpapering (patterned, unpatterned)
- prime/undercoat of wood
- gloss/eggshell/satinwood of wood
- Staining, Varnishing & protective sealants
- Interior artwork for walls (stencils and murals)
2. Exterior painting
- Major & minor wall restoration, rendering
- Wood, vinyl, or metal surfaces preparation and decorating
- Wood staining & varnishing
- Deck refinishing
- Fence and Deck Staining
We work to your desires, ensuring you get the very best finish in every room from floor to ceiling, and even offer eco-friendly paint services so to minimise that fresh paint smell.
We want to ensure you are happy with our service so if you are not sure how our qualified decorators work, we have a great offer for you. By hiring one of our painters for a day this enables you to see how we work and help you make any future decisions in hiring the right contractor for your project, no matter how small or large.
One day painter or decorator = 8 hours of quality, high level work + friendly services = £200
You’ll be surprised at what can be done in 8 hours:
- Touch up the woodwork of the interior and exterior the home, office or business premises
- Freshen up walls and ceiling in one average size room using the existing colours
- Touch up walls and ceilings in various rooms
- Prepare and prime woodwork
- Prepare walls and ceilings, if they are in bad condition (marks, cracks, exclude re-skimming)
- Remove wallpaper from walls and ceiling in one average size room
- Apply liningpaper onto walls in one small room
- Papering feature wall in one average size room using paterned or designers wallpaper
JMK Interior Finishing work with customers in Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands, providing high quality painting and decorating, to find out more, contact us today